Saturday, March 7, 2009









Bohol is one of my favorite places. I stayed their for one year when I was 6 years old. I studied there for one year as a grade one pupil and I'm staying at my grandma's house. That was the place where both of my parents were born. Even I stayed there for just a short period of time that place is a part of my life. I have so many memories there. Every vacation season I always asked my mom if she will go there to visit my grandma because I want to go with her. My last vacation to bohol was last 2004, it’s been five years ago since I went there. I miss that place terribly especially my grandma, unties and uncles. The place is very different here in Davao, the place ( Cadapdapan) is very peaceful. What I really like the most is the environment, as you look around you would see the mountains very near to you, the trees, palayan (basakan), and most especially there is an abundant water. If you want to take a bath you can choose either you just use the faucet or you want to go to the irrigation—there is a big irrigation there where most people washed there clothes and took a bath. That’s why when I’m there I felt the perfect nature that everyone wishes to have. I also miss my classmates and friends. I also miss my classmates and my friends there, during my last vacation; I am so flattered because they still remember me. One of my unforgettable moments there is that; every time I went to the irrigation (lasyo) and took a bath together with my friends. My week would not be perfect if I can’t go there at least twice a week. I can still remember also when my grandma scolded me because I really insisted to go with my friends to go to the mini mountain—their favorite place where they play (they called it padidit-padidit) when they go there they always brought the bag of rice (sako) to use during “padidit”. Whenever my friends will go there, that is one of my loneliest moments because my grandma never allowed me to go there, I end up just watching them. There were so many happiest moments I’ve experienced when I was there. Though I’m away with my parents, sister and brothers I never felt missing them.
Today, there are so many changes in that place according to my aunt. She said that there are foreigners having a trip there because there is spot ( I forgot the what kind of spot it is and the name) which they really liked to. When I knew, that the place was improved, I’m very much excited to visit there again and see the improvement. It is expected that in every place there would be an improvement and I’m so happy that even if that place is mountainous still there were beautiful spots existed.


No comments:

Post a Comment