Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lieblings freund..



Last Sunday I met my favorite friend Rhoda at the Gaisano South. Like Vhern and Jhoy she’s also my childhood friend and my classmate from cinder to high school. I’m so happy that despite of my busy schedule I was able to spare a little time to meet her. I can’t remember anymore when did the last time we see each other though she also studying here in town area, I think that was December last year that’s why I’m so excited to see her again. We’re enjoying each other by merely sited on the bench and talking about many things. Every time we met since we’ve been on college our favorite topic is about our classmates during high school and high school life. (It is true that high school life is one of the most unforgettable moments in one’s life. I felt that when I’m here on college.) When we had no topics to talk to we decided to go to church.


Rhoda is my favorite friend because when I’m with her I never get sad instead I’m always laughing ‘cause he’s a girl with sense of humor. There were times when we still in high school, if I’m bored together with my other classmates we just asked her to sing a song. Yes, she also have a good singing voice, not just that she also have a talent in drawing and acting, she is really a talented one. I can still remember those times that she made us laugh without knowing that what she did was humorous to us ( sometimes, makakatawa kase talkaga sya). That’s why I found her totally different among to the rests. Sometimes she acts like a child (in which bagay din sa kanya) but nobody hates her. Instead we like her so much because she always made us laugh. I think one of my most memorable moment together with her was when we still a grade I pupil ( pero actually visitors pa lang mi ato), at that time she was really afraid of the rain, I don’t know why. There was a moment then that the rain was so heavy I wondered why she was crying then and ahter a while I knew that it’s because of the rain. Since then if there’s a rain her father will get her from to go home. hehehehe.. Whenever I would tell that time to her I am always laughing ( dili nako mapogngan). However I am thankful because she’s not afraid of the rain anymore..hahahaha..

One thing I really like the most to Rhoda is her attitude. She is always true to herself. She’s not that type of girl that having fun of gossiping, she’s not also a back fighter. Most of the time then, I always tell to her my secrets and personal problems though I know that she didn’t know how to give advise and I didn’t mind that for as long as my secrets will not be spread. That’s why she’s one and my only favorite friend…






No comments:

Post a Comment