Thursday, March 5, 2009












"We have been friends together In sunshine and in shade"





~Caroline Sheridan Norton


Everyone of us have best friends. We treat them as a part of our family..


But what is really the meaning of "best friends"? When we could tell that the person is our best friend? My one friend said that it is really difficult to find a best friend because it is hard to trust...Yes it is true, In this world you can't identify who are those true to their self, who are true to you in just a short time.. As days goes by,as I getting older, I've found out who really care for me aside to my family that's why I called them my "best friends" One of my best friend told me,"collect friends but select best friend"


Vhern and Jhoy are my best friends. I dont know when did our friendship start (basta ang na remember ko lang makaibigan na talaga kami since bata pa). We're just neighbors that's why we are so close to each other since then. They are older than me of less than a year. Now, 'te vhern ( "te" ang tawagan namin) is currently studying at davao doctors college, she's now on third year and we have the same course while jhoy is now working ( nanghinayang nga ako kase hindi nag-aral). It's sad because we always miss each other since me and 'te vhern were in college and jhoy is working. It's not like before that we always see each other. But the good thing was, the time when we get far to each other our friendship was going stronger.


When that time came, I'd realize that they are important to my life.
In this stage of my existence, I've found out what "bestfriend" really means. I might not able to define it through words but I can feel it here in my heart what's really it is. Our frienship is one of the gift of God to me. And I know that I am very lucky enough to have them in my life. Whatever will happen I will never change them. Even if sometimes I can't able to give my time or atleast a short time for them, I know that they would understand my situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment