Friday, March 6, 2009










Since childhood Im fun of watching anime series. I can still remember when I was still in elementary and high school; when arriving from school my first move is to turn the television and tune on the channel where there's an anime show. It is one of my habits during those times.I still remember those times that everyday together wtih my friends we talked about what happened on the last episode and stating our guess if what will happen on the next episode. There were times that I watched together with my brother and the good thing was we never had a confrontation regarding with the show,.hehehehe..because my he's also an anime lover. There were times that my mother scolded me because I'm not doing my household tasks when arriving from school.But when I reached college,many things changed. It's not like before that Im always face the television,that I can always watch anime shows because I'm always busy with my studies.








I am
one of the naruto fan (hehehe).. my favorite character there is gaara. Im always watching this when I was in high school. Until now this anime series is still going on but I did'nt able to watch it always because I'm always busy.

Sometimes I've thinking
that, it is not good to hear of having this kind of interest because I am not just a girl but also a lady. Just to think of it, it is not good to hear that a lady is interested to anime shows because it's just for the children. BUt the other side of my mind said that "so what?? animeis are not just created for them,and as a matter of fact, even the older than me were really addicted by these". ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment